Monday, May 1, 2017

chapter 10





dear diary,


This morning ralph and I met up on the beach, we couldn’t help but feel bad for Simon dying. Then again  I realized that it wasn’t really my fault that Simon died it was more of the boys fault because I wasn’t a part of the circle. Other than that, Jack has this tribe up on castle rock. They think that they are all that, but in my opinion they aren't.



 On castle rock jack is the leader OF COURSE!  He's so rude, he pushes the boys around like they don't matter. He doesn't care about what they have to say and of course he has all the power and control. He thinks that they revolve around him and its sad. I think that he's selfish.




I think that he's taking everything too far. There is this boy named Wilfred and he didn't even do anything and jack order his tribe to tie him up and beat him. Many things are out of control I wish it can all end. Everyday I wish I was rescued because I cant take it anymore









No comments:

Post a Comment