Sunday, March 26, 2017

Chapter 1





Dear diary,



     I just landed on an island with a few other boys, there are no adults around at all and I don't know if I should be worried or happy. The other boys on the island seemed nice until I thought I could trust one of them with something. They were all introducing themselves saying what their names are and then they started calling me fat. That wasn't the thing that hurt me because I used to get called that before.




     I told one of the boys named Ralf that I used to get called piggy only because I trusted him but, I guess that was the wrong thing to do. He went and told all of the other boys that my name was Piggy when I specifically told him that I didn't want anyone else knowing. Everyone was laughing and pointing at me mocking me saying "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy" and I was really hurt.




     We decided that we should have a leader since we have no adults on the island and Ralph won the nomination. One of the other boys named Jack was upset that he didn't win. He thought that he should be the leader just because he can sing a C sharp but really no one cares. Ralph told him that he can be the leader of the choir just so he could stop complaining and it worked. But, that's all I really have to talk about for the day.


                                                                                                                       Signed,
                                                                                                                          Piggy

1 comment:

  1. You did and awesome job! I full understood you were Piggy from your intro. Your entry had a very important event from chapter one because it shows how Piggy begins to be kind of bullied. Great job with spelling and grammar!

    ReplyDelete