Friday, March 31, 2017

chapter 2


Dear diary,

    

We are trying to find a way off of this island, so we are going to try to start a fire so it can grab the attention of someone and they can get us out of here. The boys decided using my glasses could help start the fire up with the sun but, it didn’t work. They just ended up messing up my specs even though they didn’t really care. We were going to try to get some sticks and rub them against each other to get it started since we couldn’t find any matches.

 

We left the it alone and then I guess because we used the wrong wood the fire started to spread and it was getting bigger by the second. I only had one job and it was just to watch the kids and take down their names, no one was watching the fire and I wasn’t watching the kids or getting the names, so when the fire burned into the forest and we couldn’t find one of the kids Ralf was all mad at me because they said he died because I wasn’t watching him.

 

It really wasn’t my fault though. I don’t know why he was yelling at me I dint have enough time to get the names of everyone. Plus they were all running around, I couldn’t do it by myself.  I feel bad because now he is lost and may be dead, what should I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment