Wednesday, April 5, 2017

chapter 4

Dear Diary,




Today was a rough day. We almost left the island we were so close to getting rescued and going home. Really I could feel it, I just knew that our time to get rescued was near. But then of course it all got messed up. Sam and Eric were supposed to be watching the fire, but they ended up leaving with Jack because he needed them on the hunt. While they were gone Ralph and I seen a ship, but the ship didn't notice us because the signal of the fire went out.




Ralph and I were so upset. I was so angry with Jack mostly because he just didn't care. He was too focused on the fact that him and the boys captured and slaughtered a pig. Jack was so excited about the blood that they seen. When I told him that there was a ship, but the fire went out so they didn't see us the only thing he could say is we could just build another one. For some reason Jack ended up getting mad at me as if it wasn't his fault that we aren't being rescued. The guys decided to have a feast since we are now stuck on the island for a longer amount of time and GUESS WHAT Jack said I cant get any meat! He said that I don't get any meat because I'm already fat  and because he tried to say that I wasn't helping, but neither were the other boys.I know its just because he doesn't like me, so I stood up to Jack. I just figured that I'm tired of being treated this way and it isn't fair. Jack punched me in the stomach and he slapped me, then my glasses broke. So now we only have one source left to start the fire because one of my lenses broke and that's what we used to start the first fire. I still got to have some meat because Simon shared with me, he's so nice.


I'm not sure how the day will go tomorrow, but I hope everything goes perfect and that we can get rescued. I don't think that the guys will mess up the fire again because of what happened today, well I hope they don't.  tomorrow I think that Ralph will be on Jack making sure that he isn't going to try and go hunting and doing things that he shouldn't be doing while we are trying  to leave. I hope that we all make it without fighting or someone dying, but yup that's how my day went today.




1 comment: